Avery Dennison base Print and Apply
Novexx / Avery Dennison Print & Apply
For optimized uptime, consider a FOX IV Novexx (formerly Avery Dennison) based Label Printer Applicator. Utilizing Novexx’s DPM or DPM RFID OEM Print Modules, a FOX IV Novexx based label printer applicator is an efficient, flexible print and apply solution. With a large 1000m ribbon capacity and 14″ OD label roll, the FOX IV Novexx based label printer applicator is suited to high volume, high speed label applications. It is easily integrated into production lines due to its language emulation capabilities and variety of connectivity choices. Units are available in 4″, 5″ and 6″ print widths.
By incorporating Novexx’s DPM-RFID OEM Print Module, your FOX IV print and apply system is ready for tomorrow’s labeling applications today. With full support for UHF RFID and “jump the bump” technology as well as FOX IV’s ability to capture failed encoded labels, you’ll be set for asset tracking, track and trace, and automated warehousing/distribution RFID applications.
FOX IV Novexx / Avery Dennison based Print and Apply Models:
- 6004 Standard Label Printer Applicator
- 6005 Standard Label Printer Applicator
- 6006 Standard Label Printer Applicator
- RFID Label Printer Applicators Upon Request
Why Choose a Novexx based label printer applicator from FOX IV?
- High speed printing
- Flexible integration into existing production with Monarch Language emulation
- Large ribbon capacity
- Standardization on Noveexx / Avery Dennison label printer engine and spare parts
- RFID model available
- Simple to swap print engine module