Service, Maintenance, Training and Support
FOX IV Technologies’ Technical Services are second to none. With over 30 years repairing, maintaining, and training on bar code and label printing systems, our technicians have the expertise to quickly diagnose and correctly service your labeling equipment.
Our technicians specialize in the repair and servicing of label printers and OEM print engines from Zebra, Datamax-O’neil, SATO, Intermec and Printronix as well as the FOX IV range of label printers and label printer-applicators. They have even successfully serviced competitive labeling systems. Because of their factory training, training certifications and vast experience with labels, ribbons and a variety of labeling manufacturers and applications, you can trust your FOX IV service technician to provide the highest level of service. FOX IV technicians are knowledgeable in all aspects of labeling, so you can be confident in knowing that the job will be done efficiently, effectively, and expertly.
FOX IV offers on-site as well as depot servicing for our automated labeling equipment as well as expert depot service for the most popular desk top printers. FOX IV can service your equipment at our Export, PA facility or send a service person to your plant to restore equipment to proper working order. Maintenance and on-site training programs are offered to ensure equipment continues to run smoothly and that your operators are thoroughly aware of the proper operating and in-house maintenance procedures. Training programs include the correct way to operate, maintain and service equipment to maintain optimal equipment performance. FOX IV service and maintenance programs are available to customers that would prefer not to service themselves or wait until a unit needs immediate attention.
If you should have a problem that you cannot solve yourself, telephone assistance and electronic resources are available to all customers.
For more information on our services, please contact the Technical Service Department:
- • 24/7 Hour Technical Support is available to assist in production problems . Contact 888-436-9435 for 24 hour assistance in US and Canada. You can also reach technical support at 724-387-3500 Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm United States Eastern Time.
- • PMMI-Certified Trainers offer cutting edge training to your team for improved performance of your equipment and operations.
- • Advanced Certified Training is available at our Export, PA facility.
- • Onsite Training is available from a FOX IV Training Specialist.
- • Maintenance Programs customized to your needs.